Through our Military Ministry, FBCSB wants to be strategic and intentional in reaching, discipling, and serving military members and their families.
We seek to meet needs in a variety of ways
Because of the unique nature of the military culture and lifestyle, military families need special support and encouragement.
Sunday School is our core strategy for fulfilling our mission of leading people into a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Sunday School is also our primary tool for meeting the needs of our military families. Therefore, we strongly encourage military personnel and their families to get plugged into a Sunday School class!
OUR MISSION & VISION
To lead military personnel and their families into a growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
To be a healthy, balanced congregation and to develop believers who live healthy, balanced lives by leading them to:
…COME to Christ in Worship
…CONNECT with other Believers in Fellowship
(1 Corinthians 12:14)
…GROW in Spiritual Maturity through Discipleship
…SERVE others through Ministry
…GO reach the lost through Evangelism
1. Identify needs and minsitry opportunities among military personnel and their families.
2. Educate the civilian population of FBCSB concerning the needs and ministry opportunities discovered in objective #1.
3. Mobilize the resources of FBCSB to meet those needs and seize those opportunities.
4. Discover and implement ways of encouraging military personnel and their families to serve the Lord through the local church (i.e. redeem the time of short assignments).
5. Equip these persons so that when they leave Clarksville/Ft. Campbell they go to their subsequent assignments as kingdom-minded disciples.