Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed,rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Awana is an exciting opportunity that reaches kids for Christ through fun, Scripture-rich experiences that teach them to know, love and serve Him. Awana reaches kids where they are at, and walks alongside them in their faith journey.
Our trained volunteers provide a great time of scripture memorization, recreation, and FUN!!
- Awana Clubs are for children ages 3 years old (Must be 3 yrs old and potty trained by August 15, 2022) through 5th grade.
- Club meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:00 PM (Awana rooms will be open for kids to arrive at 5:45 PM.) from September 7 – May.
- Check Awana calendar for dates and events.
- Club dues are $0.50 per child per week.
- There are some costs associated with Awana for uniforms and books. Scholarships are available.