Be diligent to present yourself approved to God,
a worker who does not need to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
Awana is an exciting opportunity that reaches kids for Christ through fun, Scripture-rich experiences that teach them to know, love and serve Him. Awana reaches kids where they are at, and walks alongside them in their faith journey.
Awana registration is now closed. Please contact the Church Office at 931-248-0395 to put your children on a waiting list.
Our trained volunteers provide a great time of scripture memorization, recreation, and FUN!!
- Awana Clubs are for children ages 3 years old (Must be 3 yrs old and potty trained by August 15, 2020) through 5th grade.
- Club meets weekly on Wednesday nights at 6:00 PM (Awana rooms will be open for kids to arrive at 5:45 PM.) from September – May.
- Check Awana calendar for dates and events.
- Club dues are $0.50 per child per week.
- There are some costs associated with Awana for uniforms and books. Scholarships are available.